Complete rebalancing of each difficulty:
- Relaxing: reduced movement speed and orbs density (especially when walking). Music above 140BPM gets its effective tempo halved.
- Normal: Slightly reduced movement speed and orb density (especially when walking)
- You can now use either Color buttons or Directions keys in Relaxing and Normal difficulties
- Intense mode input change: obstacles with arrows now require only a Direction key press, and have their own distinct color. Light orbs still require a Color key press.
- Intense mode: augmented orbs density by 50% in Energy Peak's Flying parts.
- Intense mode: Music below 90BPM now has twice the amount of obstacles in Running and Flying parts (doubling the effective tempo)
Added support for the right thumbstick on gamepads, binded to Color keys.
- Pressing a direction keys outside of obstacles now correctly cancel the score multiplier.
- Added auto-scroll/repeat feature if you hold Up or Down keys in the music selection lists. You can also use PgDown and PgUp (LB/RB on gamepad) to scroll a complete page at once.
- Music files will now play as preview once selected in the music list
- Added the ability to go back to the music selection menu once a song has been analysed (in the track loading screen).
- Added track intensity profile preview in the track loading screen.
- Added error screens for common audio errors.
- Big performance boost for the fire effect visualization in Running mode (this was previously dropping a huge amount of FPS on some computers)