This week's update introduces a completely new game mode: Tours and Tournaments. This allows you to create and share your own tours and tournaments and compete with your friends. There is also a completely new course theme - Desert. See below for the full list of build improvements:
- Tours and Tournaments mode added
- Users can create their own tournaments (single location events) or tours (multi-location events) and share them
- Settings/rules can be customized per competition
- Private (friends only) competitions are supported
- Club distance tweaks
- Loft resolution tuning
- Short game shot tweaks (Pitch+Flop)
- Desert course theme
- New official courses: “Yuma Desert Golf Club” and “Sonoran Golf and Country Club”
- New Course Creator Items and Features
- New wildlife (ducks, swans, fox, wolf, chicken, cow, goat, pig, sheep, crocodile)
- New terrain sculpting brushes
- In the details for a published competition it still states 'unpublished' even though it has been published.
- If, when creating a competition, you scroll the cursor too quickly on the event line-up (course thumbnails at bottom of screen) you will lose the cursor. It can be retrieved by saving, selecting add new event and then going back again.
- When you change the name of an event within a tour it displays correctly in the event details to the left but displays as the course name in the event line-up thumbnails.
As always - enjoy and post any issues you run into in the forums!