Update #3 is a little light on the fixes, but one has been plaguing the game for some time. Now Keyboard users can obtain the Overly Cautious achievement like their gamepad bretheren. Also, a glitch that said you had -9 million deaths in Speedrun Mode has been fixed. Just a little bad math on my part.
I expect Love to be out of Early Access by Friday, with a nice little feature being included.
As always, bugs and other issues can be reported here
, and you can follow me
/ tweet at me on Twitter as @ThatsMyTrunks
- Overly Cautious Achievement is now tracking properly for everyone
- Speedrun "Number of Deaths" math fixed
- Edit: Fixed the pause menu for joysticks.
- The pause screen is hard navigate use for players using joysticks
- No way to see Leaderboard (Read this thread
for how to find your position)
- Steam Screenshots not implemented
I hope to have solutions for the last 3 known bugs soon. Until then, use the DPad in the pause menu
, find your Steam ID[steamidfinder.com]
and cross-check it against the XML
files to find your place on the leaderboards, and print screen and paste in MS Paint to take a screenshot.
Take care, and enjoy.
Quick edit: Fixed it!