We tested out co-op with the old resolution, like through out and it felt terrible. For this we raised the resolution higher in order to provide HD sharp graphics for larger screens and consoles in future.
We are very pleased in the outcome, and the game already feels so much better because of this!
Hope you guys enjoy the patch! :)
Here are the notes:
- Dungeons can now be entered after killing a boss. After clearing the dungeon the player will then move to the next zone.
- Blood Shockwave item nerfed
- Added item to new dungeons which were missing one
- Re-worked the game resolution and window port, now HD and supporting co-op and multiplayer better
- Enemy jumping/knockback height has been reduced
- Event textbox text corrected
- Nautilus Stomping fixed
- Fixed Parasect spell name
- Fixed Sand Wasp floating
- Re-worked Dust Feeders
- Buffed miniboss HP
- Fixed passive enemies moving during pause
- Added a new miniboss into the pool called "Parasectoid"
- Potion usage boxes no longer overlap.
- Act 1 Music re-composed by Roland La Goy
- Buffed Candy Crusher relics damage
- Added collision parent to Necro's minions
- Made co-op finally playable!
- Fixed tooltips in Co-op
- Added relic pickup for player 2 in Co-op
- Balanced and buffed enemy HP according to 2 players
- Fixed Player 2 abilities going to Player 1 as other similar bugs
- Some bugs may occur, but we are hunting those down and fixing them.