The NEW SHADOWRUN ONLINE CONTENT UPDATE
has come. We’re proud to present you security and alarm levels, Bri - the Dwarf Decker, new missions, random spawns and more!
Check out the details and Patch Notes before diving right in:
Menu & Misc
- Alert Levels: Some missions now have alert levels, requiring you to plan your actions carefully or to deal with the consequences.
- Cameras: "Exterminate!" There are security cameras that raise the alert level when they see an enemy now. Take care!
- Introducing the Decker: A new character is now available in the some missions, complete with pistol and hacking skills, effects and new animations.
- Three new missions: New runs were added to round out the prequel campaign.
- Simultaneous movement: Characters can now move simultaneously, provided they are on the same team.
- Click-Trigger: Doors and other objects can be activated by moving adjacent to them and then clicking on them. This costs an action. No more shooting at switches! (We still don't know why you wanted this... ;))
- Random Spawns: Enemy spawn positions are now random in some missions, so learning the map by heart is not an option anymore!
- Turret: Fight the sentry gun; a very tough, very stationary enemy.
- Characters and Weapons: The Stuffer Shack lobby mission has new rent-a-cop type security guards with batons as weapons, and the Jaguar Warriors now carry Macuahuitls instead of Katanas.
- Auto-Switch weapons: All skills are selectable now, unless they are on cooldown or out of ammo. Also, when you select a skill of the inactive weapon, the weapon gets automatically switched. Weapons can still be switched manually though.
- Movement Trigger: Some missions now use go-to goals.
- RMB Scrolling: On Windows-PCs the game now scrolls the screen when the right mouse button pressed.
- Shoot Positions: All characters now lean left or right properly when shooting at a target from cover. This fixes a lot of issues where characters appeared to shoot through walls.
- Voice-overs: All voice acting has been redone.
- Menu buttons toggle: Pressing the according button again closes the options menu / info screen / credits.
- Splash Screen: Exchanged text and background image for the new patch.
- Main Menu: New mission buttons added for the new missions.
- Fixed a spelling error in 'the Organ Farm' debriefing
- Fixed an issue where Payday's 'Stimulants' could trigger faulty animation effects
- Security guards in 'Stuffer Shack' will be grayed out correctly when not in Line of Sight
- Fixed an issue where the security guards in 'Stuffer Shack' could stay in a deadlock position, not acting at all
Check out the video to yesterday’s LIVE Q&A Session with our Devs
and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel!
Please let us know what you think about the update in the Feedback thread
in the Community Hub!
See you in the Shadows, Chummers!
-Your Shadowrun Online Team!