After your feedback we have overhauled the turn order system and added free initiative selection, daily missions and a number of visual and functional improvements, such as border scrolling! This update also contains a large number of bugfixes, and we would love to hear your feedback
- Free Initiative Selection: Choose which character you want to play with by clicking on the character in your turn, giving you a lot more tactical options. Beware: The End Turn button now ends your whole team's turn, discarding all remaining actions!
- Improved Visualization: Characters now have a lean-animation around corners. This shows you better why and where they can see other characters.
- Camera Border Scrolling: Moving the mouse cursor towards the edges of the screen now causes the camera to scroll.
- Daily missions: Each day another mission (out of a pool of three) is playable. Mission changes at midnight server time (CEST).
- Visual Improvement: Characters now let go of their weapons when being killed. (Just visual, no loot)
- New Sound Options: Effects and VoiceFX can be separately manipulated, as can Music and Ambience.
- Fixed the damage calculation for shotguns so that they now deal damage dependent on Chance to Hit.
- Fixed that the sound effect of Bri's "Data Spike" didn't get muted with the rest of the sound effects.
- Tooltip of Payday's Double Tap has been changed to reflect that a critical hit can deal 5-6 damage.
- Fixed an issue that displayed Bri's "Reflex Boost"'s Chance To Hit incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that the weapon UI was visible in the debriefing.
- Adapted Takshak's posture when taking full-cover with his rifle.
- Fixed the tooltip of "Shield" to reflect the changes to +5 resistance.
- Fixed a typo in the briefing before "Heart & Soul".
- Fixed that the turn order notification was shown upon every single action of the characters.
- Fixed an issue that missions where only unlocked after relog.
- Clients no longer need to be restarted for the chat to work if the chat service is lost temporarily.
- In regular and special attack animations shouldering a rifle is now illustrated more accurately.
- Bri's portrait icons are now displayed correctly.
- Cameras can now be targeted on the whole of their chassis correctly.
- It's not possible any more to miss with 100% Chance To Hit.
- Fixed an issue with asymmetrical Line-Of-Sight-detection meaning that enemies saw you, but you couldn't see them and vice versa.
- PvP matches have their correct briefing now.
- Fixed that characters were able to stand in a half-open locker in mission "Organ Farm"
- Fixed that one tile was not walkable in "Organ Farm"
- Fixed an issue in one of the daily missions where the mission end message was not displayed when the characters were killed by gas in the starting area.
Check out the video of our latest LIVE Q&A Session with our Devs
and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel!
See you in the Shadows, Chummers!
-Your Shadowrun Online Team!