Today's patch is kind of a small one. We just wanted to get some fixes in before the holiday break. Enjoy!
- Taunts have been granted to users who had finished the quest giving hero taunts before the last patch
- Taunts will now correctly be given to players who complete the appropriate hero quests
- We have adjusted the cost of some taunts
- Added a resolution picker to the Settings page (found on main menu).
- Added a time remaining before auto forfeit triggers label on Casual matches.
- Fixed issues with taunts not playing correctly or not playing the correct taunt
- Fixed an issue preventing hero skins from being selected
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game over window to not display correctly when selecting to forfeit and choosing not to purchase bonus rewards
- Fixed an issue where Rewards would sometimes not show with the correct card wrapper while opening
- Fixed an issue where the Play button would disappear for certain ranked matches when switch to the Practice tab and back to the Multiplayer tab in the Current Games menu
- You can no longer charge over traps.