In today's patch, we have added some additional improvements to the new player experience. We have also done a number of balance tweaks and bug fixes.
- Practice Battles
- Added three additional practice battles for the new heroes from Expansion 1
- Made some additional AI improvements
- Re-enabled the "first match" quest. This is a simulated game against a bot to order to help new players learn to play.
- Added additional constraints to prevent new users from quickmatching with experienced players.
- Deck selection during matchmaking will happen automatically if you only own 1 deck.
- You can now exit Extended Matches.
- Hero Resource Bank grows from 10 to 15 once the Hero Transcends.
- Player 1 now gets 5 cards to start instead of 6. Player 2 continues to get 7 cards.
- KRAK - Barkskin changed. “Treefolk you control gain +2 DEF and +5 DAM and are healed for 50 HP's.” cost decreased to 6
- Tadpole Staff - cost decreased to 3
- Fireproof Band - cost reduced to 3
- Shadow Amulet - cost reduced to 5
- Thorn Band - cost reduced to 4
- Range on Lifeguard fixed
- Buliwyf - Storm range decreased to 2
- Shield - cost reduced to 5
- Staff of Knowledge - cost reduced to 3
- Skull-Head Staff - cost reduced to 5
- Poison Dagger - cost reduced to 6
- Fixed issue with MindControl that could cause it to not function if you tried to cast it on the turn that your Hero dies.
- Daggan AI’s chain lightning now correctly hits all three targets and shows visual effect.
- Fixed issue where cards were not unselecting in the hand when clicking on the map.
- Fixed transfer life.
- Chat / Combat log no longer minimized unnecessarily.
- Added additional safety nets to prevent Quickmatch games from getting out of sync.
- Added additional information to our loading games report error e-mails to help pinpoint loading issues.
- Angel wings added to Card List Page… we mean it this time.
- Empower fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Scavenge Demon effect would not properly show on the correct targets
- Fixed an issue where Lich would get added to Graveyard and back into Deck and could lead to dupes if combined with Unearth.