Today's patch has some refinements to the pre-spawned soldier system and some fixes for loading.
- Pre-spawned Soldiers:
- Player One now starts with 2 soldiers with a combined resource total up to 26 gems.
- Player Two starts with 3 soldiers with a combined resource total up to 30 gems.
- Soldiers with on-deploy abilities are not selected as part of these pre-spawned soldiers.
- Soldiers above 18 gem cost are not selected as part of these pre-spawned soldiers.
- Made soldier selection a bit more random, picking between at minimum the top 3 combinations that are at the maximum resources allowed for pre-spawned soldiers (30/26)
- Please let us know your feedback on this new functionality on the forums!
- Additional improvements to AI
- Fixed an issue that could occur if a quickmatch was found while loading into another game
- Improved fallback on game logic loading which should prevent game loading from stalling
- Fixed an issue where pre-spawned soldiers would be not be flagged as in play in some situations, allowing them to be dealt into the player's hand