We've just launched the 2.1 update to Breach & Clear on PC, Mac, and Linux. With that update a new team has joined the fray - the Russian Spetsnaz. With the Spetsnaz also comes new gear: the RAID-L uniform, the Gladiator vest, and the Kiver-M helmet.
Along with the Spetsnaz, we've fixed a slew of bugs that the community has reported. We've also added in a few new customization options for guns!
The breakdown of this update's changes is as follows:
- Spetsnaz can now be selected as a playable team.
- Spetsnaz gear is now available.
- Users can now name their guns.
- Users can save colors when customizing guns and attachments.
- Steam Achievements have been fixed.
- Save file issues on Linux have been resolved.
- Potential fixes for after-action report freeze in place.
- Upgraded the game from Unity 4.2.1 to 4.2.2.
- Numerous small bug fixes and usability corrections.