The Goat MMO Simulator expansion has now been patched in for free to the base game. If you own Goat Simulator, it'll start downloading automatically. If you don't own Goat Simulator, then now is the perfect time to buy the game.
[note] if it doesn't start downloading automatically, restart Steam and it'll work!
Here's the trailer for the new Goat MMO Simulator patch:
And here's the feature list:
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie