We made it!!!! :D :D
The Full Release build of Imagine Me is live! We can't thank you enough for all the time, energy, and effort you have put into this game. Truly, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
So! Let's go through what's new with this build! :D
- Two new Campaign Dungeon themes
- Two new Bosses
- Only one new story - additional story coming with mid Dec Holiday theme update
- Semi-Cracked blocks now break with two arrow shots
- Updated Quick Guide to tell you about the above
- You can no longer move around during "Death can be Dark" screen :)
- Game credits - full of thank you's <3
- Fixed parallax bug in "blue theme"
- Imagine Me title screen "press spacebar" now works for reals
Now for the fun stuff. Below is a list of all the things you've made possible and have been a crucial part of. Imagine Me was designed with you. Congratulations!
- 204 Steam builds to get us here
- 151 Git Commits since August 2014
- 2 Code Authors
- 831,970 total files
- 1,349,580 lines of code
- 36 Challenge Levels
- 6 Color Themes for Randomly Generated Dungeons
- 5 Bosses
- 35 Memory Pieces
- 8 Unlock-able Memory Story Pages
-Chris and Hollie