Yule Tide greetings, elflings! What, it's not Christmas yet? I could have sworn...
At any rate, Santa --while still on the run-- has left a small package in the form of a minor update for Santa's Rampage.
Normally I'd advise against opening packages from Santa, but judging by the contents tag on the side, it's probably fine, see:
- Overhauled the trophy collection and trunk transfer systems, hopefully resolving the duplication and vanishing item issues once and for all.
- Fixed Player Gibs not using level-specific overlay masks; Santa Gloves + Boots.
- Fixed items in the Janitor Trunk counting against the Sanitized Earth achievement. Trunk Contents no longer matter, and neither do Brooms.
- Fixed collected elves snapping upright when loading up the Janitor Office.
- Fixed elf corpses sometimes snapping upright when loading a saved-game.
- Made several experimental changes that 'may' improve network connectivity.
- Fixed clients' Always Run setting being overridden by the server, resulting in very "steppy" movement.
- Fixed Trunk contents not appearing in the trunk when clients first connect.
- Disabled File Transfers when connecting to games that have content you do not.
Assuming you still have all your limbs, you can probably see there are a number of key fixes in this update.
One of which is that the Sanitized Earth achievement was a bit messed up, making it hard to get.
The other thing was collecting items with the Janitor Trunk, that should hopefully be resolved now too.
Well, that's all I wanted to say. Best you get back to that workshop, those little elven faces aren't going to wipe their own tears away anymore, you'll have to do it.