FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Performance: Optimizations were made to ensure that only 1 light that casts shadows can be on at any time. This change has dramatically improved performance for everyone.
- Fixed chipbanks not accepting chips sometimes. This was due to the entity responsible for "eating" the chips being "killable" (by punching or shooting them). If this has occured for you, load a game that is just after the Zenlil defense minigame and continue from that point.
- Fixes ability to "kill" invisible entities in the briefing room, causing issues.
IN PROGRESS STUFF / ISSUES WE ARE FOCUSSING ON
- Rare python related non-responsive characters / crashing update: We are now working on a fairly hefty guaranteed solution to this issue.
- Performance. We're continuing to look for ways to further improve the game's performance.
- Game has been upgraded to DX9Ex. This solves the alt-tabbing crash issue, changing video settings in-game, etc. Still working on making sure this works across many configurations before updating everyone's build.
- Spanish localization. Lots of progress made, working on it...
- Doubling sub-titles. Still trying to track down the cause of this, as it seems to only happen on rare occassions with certain configurations.
-The iDGi and CONSORTIUM team