it's been like 10 days since the last patch and we're back again with a good number of fixes that we're sure will improve the Pixel Piracy experience. We could have had this update earlier but Mikko has been sick with a weird virus for like 3 days and now is still recovering. So he came back today and we tried to add a few fixes and test before shipping this new patch.
- Captured animals onboard enemy ships could not be mounted
- Some pets would not retain their HP bonus when leveling up
- It was possible to wait out the cannon combat timer before beginning a ship encounter
- Pirates could not walk across a ladder with no solid block underneath
- Fixed the formatting of played time counters
- Fixed a bug with pathfinding grid getting an incorrect height in some ship configurations
- Engaging ships is now a single-click action instead of two clicks
- Thor's Undies now gives immunity to cannon-related explosions
- Added ladders to some ship templates to allow roof access and prevent getting stuck
- Added new hunger and TP notification icons to crew overview
- Re-added the old island music to the playlist
- Shared exp amount display now shows rounded numbers
- Ship builder now has a button for quickly removing all ship blocks
- Can now use mouse wheel and up/down arrows to scroll between pets
Next steps now are fixing dramatic morale draining in later stages of the game (this one is being tracked, and probably we'll have it very soon) Also, after this we plan to add the ending and achievements to the game in very short term and after that revamp the savegame format and fix the AI and add the custom task priority system to each pirate.
Thanks for your feedback, it really helps!
Mikko and Jesús.