This update improves Turbo Dismount all over!
Better subscribing to Workshop levels, better performance, improved visuals, tweaked physics... it's a long list!
- Skid marks now recorded properly into replays
- Achievement debug messages removed
- Airtime icon improved
- Mr. Dismount terminal velocity and rotation improved!
- NPC vehicle collisions improved (proper mass / velocity inheritance - you'll see!)
- Much improved Workshop level browsing and subscription experience!
- Quality selector! Hold down alt-key when starting the game to bring out the quality selection screen!
- Space Program now brings Glory to Arstotzka! - Huge congrats to Papers, Please for well-deserved IGF victories! We tip our hats!
- Nuts, bolts and springs now fly around in collisions
- Bobblehead photo now properly looks at the camera in replay mode
- OSX version now properly starts in the foreground
- Unvisited and unused levels and items now have an indicator icon
- How did we now have this before? SKID MARKS! Of course! (Not visible in replays yet.)
- Impact sounds improved with a little more punch
- Airtime noted with an icon and score bonuses
- Also plenty of under-the-hood improvements to performance and memory management
--- Update history ---
You can now create traffic in your levels!
- NPC Vehicles can be spawned! Create pile-ups of your dreams!
- Performance improvements and fixes
- Longer level timeouts for Workshop levels
- Level Editing Guide updated
- New example levels in the level editing tools package
You can now create new levels and share them over Steam Workshop! Read the Level Editing Guide and make metal moan!
- Subscribe to Workshop levels in the Workshop! Play your subscribed levels by pressing the "Browse Workshop levels" button in the level selection screen!
- Scoring tweaked! We now have a damage multiplier for quick consecutive impacts!
- Free Cam added! See the crashes from any angle with WASD+LMB! (And Q, E, ctrl and shift)
- Hide the on-screen HUD with ctrl-h for perfect video captures!
- Hotspots and vehicle spots now have a direction indicator
- Physics have been tweaked for improved stability (particularly when you pile stuff in the editor...)
- Road cone obstacle placement fixed
- New objects to place in the editor: steel beam, bush
- Small collider tweaks in many levels
- Replay stutter fixed
- Icon drop shadow fixed
- New environment in the editor: hills
- The skateboard no longer trips at Loop de Loop
- The Wedge no longer flies over the level borders on Skid Marks
- Reset-button back-and-forth twitching fixed
- New level: Like a Glove! Practice your parking skills!
- New vehicle: Street Slicer - a skateboard to rule the roads with!
- New vehicle: Token Bird - because all games that become mega-successful need a small round irate fowl that flaps a pair of minuscule wings! World domination guaranteed!
- Sasquatch tweaked, our monster van is now even more monstrous!
- Roadblock tweaked to be a fun hazard for skateboarders
- Some new ground tiles, black vignettes, other small improvements
- New level: Loop De Loop!
- Palm trees! Run into your new springy friends!
- Regular trees fall apart now
- Improved lighting and colors in most levels
- Storm Drain setup camera and colliders fixed
- Corley durability fixed (now possible to drive in Storm Drain)
- Mac support added! Please let us know on the forums if there are any issues.
- Separate Friend Leaderboards
- In support of gender equality, Ms. Dismount joins the fun!
- New level: Roundabout
- Invisible level border walls now have a lovely impact effect
- Bug fixes (particularly for those of you with the game hanging at start)
- High score cache system added: scores are no longer lost
- New vehicle: Ranger, wheels fit for a general!
- New obstacles: Lowblow and Roadblock
- First Person Camera Mode! Our and your worst idea ever! Click-drag in first person mode to look around.
- Camera position is stored between dismounts
- Tweaked character poses on some vehicles
- Space bar can be pressed to Dismount and Reset
- Control key help added to Options-screen
- Target-button renamed to Cameras
- Superduper 16X slow-mo speed added
- Version string in options
- Scoring fix - the game now calculates impacts differently, reducing scores from glitches. Leaderboards will be reset to allow for new scores!
- Camera distances tweaked, you can now pull back farther
- Middle mouse button switches the view target
- Switch between mph and km/h in the options
- Help text in customize-menu
- More smaller bricks in brick wall obstacle