Tis the season! Grinchta and his evil elvish cohorts are back! Get ready for a whole lot of snowy battles, festive gifts, new outfits and toys, the Advent Calendar, and a few other little surprises!
- It is Christmas again in Ardent City. Features: Christmas version of Ardent City, Grinchta's Lair is back, new outfits, pets, and mounts both in the store and in the event. New achievements.
- Clarified the error messages when something goes wrong during sign in.
- Bug reports will now show an overlay while sending, instead of running in the background, to avoid losing reports from players who close the game right after.
- Updated zone maps for Gilly Tunnel and Summer's Hollow
- New characters will now start with items rather than a starting supply bag. Tools will automatically be equipped, combat potions will be placed in quick slots, and all else will be placed in the inventory.
- Numbers 1000 and higher now use a comma divider instead of locale-specific divider, to fix display issues on some machines
- Fixed it so players can't equip gathering and crafting tools that are higher than their corresponding skill.
- Fixed an issue where Lothar could talk forever if you didn't have the book he needs.
- Added some clarifying dialog to Aislinn for players who think they are stuck on Sorcery Suction Serum (most likely the player just doesn't have the required 30s).
- Fixed an issue where sometimes when you would turn in an ink bottle it would mention pipe of a headmaster.
- Fixed an issue where the quest Dream On could get in a weird state if a player ended up with Burga's Whistle early (bugged players should just go talk to Caravaggio again and have him teleport you).
- Fixed a possible exploit.
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions a player could get stuck not being able to turn in the quest 'A Theater Affair'
- Changed it so Elta, Otto, and Ginny are always in Summer's Hollow, however they won't give players their quests until after they have completed the theater portion of Summer's Hollow.
- Removed mention of companions per slot in pet tooltips.
- Update the 'friend in zone' icon
- Changed it so that if a new player starts killing goblins in Gilly tunnel before they have talked to Winifred, it will automatically activate the quest and move them forward in the story line.