To celebrate the game’s Steam release, we are announcing a map design contest for War of the Human Tanks.
The goal of the contest is to design a new bonus map for War of the Human Tanks. The design can be as detailed as you want it to be, as long as it adheres to the physical limitations of the game (maximum map size is 17*17 octagons, all of which can be passable or non-passable), graphical or a written concept, and designed for any difficulty level – up to you! We’ll choose the design we find most interesting and add that map as an extra bonus map to the Steam release of the game (to be found under ‘Free Battle’).
• One submission per person
• The design can be submitted in any form we’ll be able to read
• Fruitbat Factory may modify the winning design at their discretion
• Submissions are accepted until 10.2.2014
• Entries to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will receive a unique War of the Human Tanks t-shirt, an Imperial Edition of the game on Steam, and the eternal fame of contributing to the war effort!