Update 0.96 is out!
Thanks to all users for helping us with their feedbacks!
"The Mall" (Deathmatch)
"Ruins" (Deathmatch, Team deathmatch)
- [Maps] Map "The Mall" added (Deathmatch)
- [Maps] Map "Ruins" added (Deathmatch, Team deathmatch)
- [Maps] At the end of the match, on dedicated servers users could vote the next map using F1, F2, F3, ... keys
(map playlists on user-hosted servers will come in future updates)
- [General] Upgraded codebase to Unity3D 4.5.1
- [General] Now mature content should be reported as "mature" (the checkbox should be activated inside the informations panel of the asset)
- [General] It's possible to show/hide all custom characters reported as mature (by default, hide all mature content)
- [General] It's possible to choose to show/hide each single custom character despite the mature property
- [General] The player that hosts a match could kick griefers
- [General] When a player kills his own team mates 2 times or more, he will raise a vote kick against him
- [General] Players could report to server that another player is offensive or hasn't reported his character as "mature".
Each custom character used by an offensive player will be considered as mature, also his chat will be disabled on that server.
- [General] Far terrain/characters are shown/hidden chunk by chunk
- [GUI] A new panel was added to see characters that are currently used by players
- [GUI] Now it's possible to chat also when the game is over
- [Editor] It's possible to lock use/modify for custom characters and maps
- [Editor] It's possible to know the resistance of blocks from tooltips inside the blockset panel
- [Editor] Menu buttons now have tooltips
- [Weapons] Aim is slightly more precise and less smooth
- [Weapons] Improved Shotgun
- [Weapons] Sniper delay before reload was removed
- [Weapons] Sniper kills with one-shot on the whole body
- [Weapons] Better lag management for bullets
- [Fix] Fixed some freeze problems on Linux
- [Fix] Fixed author field for custom characters
- [Fix] Fixed the collider of the claymore
- [Fix] Fixed fog on linux
- [Fix] Minor bug fixes