Hi Cloudbuilt fans!
It's been a few weeks now since the beta ended and everyone got to see the benefits of our work, and not surprisingly we've been refining things even further using your feedback. As such, it's time for another mini-update to fix a few things that you've pointed out to us recently. Be sure to verify the integrity of your local content to grab this newest build, and you'll see the following things change:
- Fixed 'Magnetic wall' bug
- Fixed bug with Drone Hives respawn when loading checkpoints.
- Removed a crash bug caused by invalid collision shapes in a few places
on some Through The Fog levels
- Fixed a bug with player death and throwback state resulting in double
bounce height upon colliding with floors at times, also leading to some
weird death poses
- Made the death camera a little clearer, so it’s easier to see when you
- Fixed a potential bug with Quick On Your Feet achievement
- Fixed a GUI element in the level select menu that did not scale
correctly for different aspect ratios
- Adjusted drone prediction algorithm to be closer to how it was before
(the new algorithm resulted in some weird behaviors at times)
- Added a better damage feedback effect; visible whenever you take
damage from a bullet, or one of your bullets damage an enemy
- Adjusted and improved projectile collision shapes for some assets used
in the Through The Fog DLC
- Fixed a visual bug with some clouds in a few levels.
- Updated some settings for a couple of texture to not scale down quite
as far on the lowest texture quality setting
- Some under the hood changes to the engine
Thanks and enjoy!
The Coilworks/RSG team