Anyone can join
Toy Soldiers: Complete
Here is the run down for this patch.
See all 7 comments
• The “Brass Hat” Achievement is now obtainable
• Fixed the loading crash on the level, “Capital Crisis”
• Fixed an issue with German AA turrets not needing to reload
• Fixed several issues with the zeppelin boss including the boss disappearing on the German campaign
• Rebalanced AA Turrets for both WWI Factions
• Alt-tab crash fixes
• Minor tweaks to memory to help prevent crashes on load ins
• Localization fixes and updates
• Other issues addressed with missing art and overlapping text
For best results and to avoid common issues, please reset your progress completely.
Instructions for resetting your progress:
1) Go into Steam> Settings> Cloud> Check off “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it”
2) Set Steam to “Offline Mode” (Steam>Offline)
3) Next Delete your local save folder which is “262120” (C:>Program Files>Steam>userdata>”Steam ID Number”>262120)
4) Launch “Toy Soldiers: Complete”
5) Proceed into any level then exit to create a Local save file
6) Exit the game
7) Set Steam to “Online Mode”
8) Go into Steam>Settings>Cloud>Check on “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for applications which support it”
9) Launch “Toy Soldiers: Complete”
10) A window will pop up saying there is a cloud sync conflict. Click on “Upload to the Steam Cloud”
Done! Your progress will now be completely reset.
Thank you all for the posts and those who have pinged me to make sure this game is as solid as possible as it approaches the end of Early Access. We couldn't have done it without each and every last person who used this to improve the development of this title.
Please keep the info coming and please note that the end of Early Access does not mean the end of work on the game. We will continue to update that title as more issues with fresh information and repro steps are provided.
Any bugs or concerns/issues you come across, please post those on the forums. Any information you can provide is extremely helpful.
As always, you can send me questions on the forums or PM me when I’m available.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone