Hey Community! We're excited to let you know that the December update to Fuse has been rolled out. The update includes some new features, much improved existing ones, a bug fix or two, and some brand new content! Your copy of Fuse should update automatically in your Steam client (like pretty much everything else).
Here's a changelog:
- Added Save/Open functionality for your characters
- Added "Triangulate Mesh" Export option
- Added Poly Count, Triangle Count (View/Show Poly Count)
- Light mode cycling (Key Light, 3-Point Light, MatCap)
- Improved camera navigation
- Added axis labels (Windows)
- Fixed AMD OpenGL issue on Mac
- 1-Click Substance UI improvements
- You can now preview multiple substances easily, as the current substance remains active after selecting a new substance.
- substance selection is one click, no more "Change Substance" button
- made substance category tabs less wide, to allow whole window to be narrower
- Autosave every 10 minutes to ~/fuse_autosave.fuse
- New Content added:
- 2 heads
- 7 glasses
- 3 polygonal strip hair meshes with alpha masking
- 15 texture based hair options in the body texture controls
- 4 hats
- 1 bikini top and bottom
There are many exciting things coming up for Fuse in the new year, stay tuned, and Happy Holidays!