Hey Community! Fuse just got updated with some new stuff. The update includes some new features to improve and speed up the Substance and texturing workflow, and some brand new content! Your copy of Fuse should update automatically in your Steam client (like pretty much everything else).
Here's a changelog:
- Changed the names of the materials and textures to include the character name and clothing type
- Added the ability to copy/paste substances! Crazy fast!
- Added the ability to import external Allegorithmic’s Substance technology files (.sbsar)
- Added export option for including the occluded character geometry
New Content added:
- Open Jacket with Shirt
- Casual Blouse
- Casual Skirt
- Professional Dress Jacket
- Professional Dress Skirt
- Suit Jacket with Shirt and Tie
- Tank Top
- Sweatshirt (Closed)
- Sweatshirt (Open)
- Workout Shorts
- Black Dress Shoes
- Cowboy Boots
On top of that, the Substance Expansion pack (25 extra Allegorithmic Substance .sbsar files) has seen a dramatic price change to $19.99 that was based on your feedback! And now that we're in Steam's new Weeklong Sale, with the discount on top of that, the price is all the way down to $9!! OMGawrsh!
Big plans this spring, really looking forward to GDC!