Fuse's biggest update yet is rolling out, and it is some next-level stuff:
New in v1.1!:
- Face and Body customization! Customize your character with over 280 possible adjustment shapes. You can click and drag on UI controllers or use old-school sliders in a new workspace, "Customize", up to you!
- Face and Body customization for imported characters! Yup! If you import a character that is based on the Fuse template or has matching UVs, those 280 customization shapes will be generated automatically!
- Now you can search your content library!
- Better scaling options! Old scaling sucked! We're sorry about that! It's way better now!
- Texture packing options to reduce the total maps created on export and output a 2k or 4k map!
- Instant color picker! Now selecting colors gives instant feedback on the character!
- Add a full set of matching body parts with a new right-click menu, or shift+click!
- 30 New pieces of content, including Fantasy items, alpha mustaches, and beards
- Exclamation point!
And it's available now! Check out the Character Customization in action: http://store.steampowered.com/video/257400
Your copy of Fuse should update automatically in your Steam client (like pretty much everything else). Tell your friends! Fuse is going on sale tomorrow (May 29th) at 10am