Greetings nefarious Ninjas and suspicious Samurai!
I bring with me a briefcase containing nothing less than the rather handy update v1.091 for the VCD:Shadow Warrior spin-off.
It's an update of mostly fixes with a couple improvements splattered on the side.
Don't take my word for it though, consult the old master; changelog-sensei:
- Reduced startup memory usage, helping to eleviate the "Ran out of Virtual Memory" crash issue.
- Fixed issue with P.I.D names being replaced with random ones if the game is saved before the P.I.D has been picked up at least once.
- Fixed controller input getting stuck on the Janitor PDA when switching weapons; interacting with PDA now uses Trigger keys, and not Shoulder keys.
- Fixed Escape Menu pause lock-up when playing splitscreen.
- Added Key Bindings for Next and Previous tools to Controls Menu.
- Improved navigation in Options menu, making it possible to scroll from the OK button up to the last item in the list.
And with that, my work here is done... *ninja smoke**coughing ninja*
Ahem, ah yes, have a good holiday everyone! Don't forget to cleanup your share of Yakuza kibbles, we must all do our part for the greater good.*ninja running away*