Greetings Mopping Ninjas and Swabbing Samurai, Zilla Enterprize brings you another update!
Not a whole lot going on in this one, just a few things that seemed to have been forgotten, and a couple all important fixes.
Zilla assures me that the contents are not dangerous, but something about his demeanor told me otherwise. Oh well, you'll have to judge for yourself by looking at the list:
- Fixed use of the wrong Mop in Office.
- Fixed a note spawn point in the Office being stuck in the doorframe.
- Overhauled the trophy collection and trunk transfer systems, hopefully resolving the duplication and vanishing item issues once and for all.
- Made several experimental changes that 'may' improve network connectivity.
- Fixed clients' Always Run setting being overridden by the server, resulting in very "steppy" movement.
- Fixed Trunk contents not appearing in the trunk when clients first connect.
- Removed the pointless red line and square present on the Main Menu panel.
Whew, still alive. I guess he was just having a bad day. Either that...or the contents kill you slowly. Hmm...
Oh well, it's probably nothing, enjoy everyone!