In the quest to allow YOU to have a completely amazing automated base, I now present to you FortressCraft : Evolved patch 1.11.
For full patch notes, head over to the forum : http://steamcommunity.com/app/254200/discussions/0/648814842759470951/
Remember, to keep up with the latest developments, check out @fortress_craft on twitter - we're very keen to hear your feedback!
The main features are the Personal Storage system and the Mass Storage System. You can now (T)ransfer items into Storage Hoppers by pointing at them and pressing T - this allows you to clear out all of those smelted Bars that're clogging up your inventory.
You can build Storage Crates for manual storage, to store items you don't need. These can't be automated.
Finally, there's support for Automated Crafting.
Those patchnotes in full: (V1.11)
- Added overflow item queue for items that don't fit in conversion.
- Fixed infinite ore bug via 'feed ore' button.
- Player data stored via Steam ID instead of display name. This will fix game progress being reset when you change your steam display name. Old files will convert to new format. NOTE: If your steam display name was a valid hexadecimal number (only characters 0-9 and A-F or a-f), game will refuse to convert. In that case abort the ship crash by exiting before it completes and manually copy the contents over to the new folder.
- Added Mass Storage facility
- Added Mass Storage Input Port
- Added Mass Storage Output Port
- Added Mass Storage Input cargo robots
- Minor fix to ensure dropped Items do not get embedded in the ground so much
- You can now press T to Transfer items from your Hotbar into a Storage Hopper
- Fixed a bug with Storage Hoppers.
- InputHoppers now attempt to use the closest Mass Storage Crates for preference.
- InputHoppers now have an awesome preview of the items they're looking for.
- HoloBase now knows about Mass Storage Systems
- Manufacturing plants can now be set to automatically craft an unlimited amount of a single item. Issues WILL arise if the item needs more than 4 materials. An auto-crafting plant also requires constant power, and there's currently no point in this. (Tomorrow's task is to make the Mass Storage Crates require Tin Plates, which will in turn be dying for automation)
- Lots of improvements related to Smelters, Storage Hoppers and Conveyor Belts to allow them to cope with Objects, Items and Cubes.
- Added Storage Crates for manual non-automated early storage.
- Fixed major memory leak with weather system
- Jet Turbine power generation increased approx 10-fold (it's now 12.5x as fast at generating power as the PTG with coal)
- Storage Hoppers no longer return incorrect item when multiple cube stacks are present
- Crafting when inventory is full no longer removes the resources, but instead gives an appropriate error
- New icons for most manufactured items