It's time for yet another awesome update! With this update, "Look Into My Eye", the Fusion Plant is now complete thanks to the addition of a new level
: E1L7! Not only does it add a new level, but also a new boss
, even more gore, and plenty more! You can see a lot of this in action in the trailer:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OZrnJEinr1s"></iframe>
- Added a new level: E1L7! This completes the Fusion Plant.
- Added a new boss: Oculus! He is the boss for E1L7 (and slightly incomplete).
- Added new oil decals that spawn when robotic gibs strike surfaces.
- Added a new Hyperblade decal that appears when you slash surfaces.
- Added new music that plays during the Giggordo cutscene on E1L6'.
- Added the Oculus concept sketch to the gallery.
- Increased the damage output on Zombo, Gnash, and Giggordo.
- Giggordo's spike balls now properly rotate.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in infinite loops when restoring a quicksave in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue with kerning and colored text.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to "gib" the crate traps and get a 50 point bonus.