Things just keep getting better and better with our next biweekly update, "Fall Into Darkness"! This HUGE new update introduces episode 1's extra level, E1L6', the powerful Blast Guard, and a prototype of the level's boss, Giggordo! It's all in the trailer right here:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_O20yLyJM-w"></iframe>
- Added a new level: E1L6'! This is the extra level for episode 1, and is accessed from E1L6 through a secret exit.
- Added the Blast Guard! This is an artifact that makes rocket jumping much more viable. It is found on E1L6'.
- Added a prototype of Giggordo, the E1L6' boss! No model or animation just yet, but the gameplay is there.
- Added and reworked many of the E1L6 textures! They're now much more crisp and colorful.
- Added some new trooper melee sounds.
- Made some texturing and lighting tweaks to E1L6.
- Updated the title sequence, along with the title screen.
- Added several new items to the gallery.
- Added the new QuakeAttack() AI script command, which works similarly to RadiusAttack(), but only affects objects on the ground.
- Added several new sentry-related AI script commands.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Restart" command from working properly in Time Attack/Score Attack mode.
- Fixed a bug that would result in certain face actions being activated upon restoring a quicksave.
- Fixed some aspect ratio issues when displaying a few images that take up the whole screen.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the map convert tool from converting multiple maps at once.