Halfway Version 1.1.0
Hello everyone! This content update introduces some new items and mechanics! We’ll of course continue to collect feedback from our customers and try to incorporate as many of your ideas as is reasonably possible.
- Similar to ranged attacks, all weapons now feature a melee attack damage range.
- We introduced 10 shiny, new and diversified weapons to the game!
- Added min/max damage range for melee attacks, with a small randomized variation for every weapon generated.
- Rebalanced melee damage of all weapons, plus added 10 new weapons to the game.
- The weapon info on mouse-over has been adjusted to reflect the latest changes, as well as giving a better indication about the 'maximum range' a weapon is supposed to be effective.
- New stimpacks have been added to some of the levels.
- Fixed character doing the crazy dance on his first move in combat, after his walk has been interrupted by an enemy.
- Fixed wrong damage values after initially picking up a weapon. They are now equal to the values after reloading the game.
- Moved some crates around in optional level "We need more firepower" to create more room for fighting bad guys.
- Made a few more improvements to reduce memory usage during gameplay.
- Fixed crash reported by players who somehow seemed to reach level boundaries. It's nothing but void out there!