Fragment Fanshot Friday wants your screenshots![/h1]
We've started a new campaign on our Facebook and Twitter pages where we choose the best screenshots sent to us each week, and share them! There are prizes for winning that include some pretty cool Fire Fighting and Rescue related merchandise, and potentially even Steam codes. The prizes are subject to change, but there are definitely prizes.
To enter, send us a Screenshot on Facebook, Twitter, or post it here in our Steam community. If you are a minor, you must have parental permission! You agree to let us use your image/screenshot, and name when announcing a winner. If you enter, by submitting a screenshot on Steam, look for the announcement on Facebook or Twitter. Only 1 entry per person, per week, please!
- Units cannot get stuck under vehicles anymore
- Fixed instances of units passing through static obstacles
- Fixed instances where characters could end up stuck inside a building after exiting their vehicle
- Fixed vehicles tipping over on some collisions
- Fixed characters spawning in the center of the vehicles on the highway map
- Fixed instances of flying facades in freeplay
- Fixed floating cars and other objects on building roofs in the urban map
- Pathing updates: Player units will now circle around stationary player vehicles
- Added Right-Shift as multiselection key
- Balanced the Water Tender extinguishing efficiency and its water tank size
- All dispatched vehicles' selection cards are now shown in GUI
- Dispatched vehicles can be selected using F1-F4 keys. Pressing F1-F4 button again locks camera to the selected vehicle
- A proper message is shown when there are no high scores yet