Ladies and Gentlemen,
I know I was saying Souls was the last update but there was something bothering me. See, back in 2014 and 2015 I made several levels for the players who were good to us and bought the game early, I gave these levels for free. The levels ranged from wacky experiment to intricate new gameplay mechanic.
Now some people have been asking for new levels so I've decided to make those bonus levels accessible to everyone. But that wouldn't be fair to the early adopters so I'll make these levels a DLC instead - and in the process make some money to buy some more trees (real life trees)
The DLC will include:
- The mega level "Thriller Night" where you herd survivors of a meteor crash away from zombies and skeletons, oh and convert Zombie MJ back to being his awesome self.
- "Thanks Giving" with the mega turkeys laying eggs
- "Christmas" where you take Santa on a leach, using his mega attack and pulling him out of harm's way.
- "Gelatinous Cub Deity" giant level with giant gummy bear
- I'll also made a special hat that increases your firepower, armor and speed, I call this hat... "The Unicorn Hat" and it shoots rainbows (well worth $1.99)
I'm thinking of launching this DLC at $1.99 with a special introduction price of $0.99 for the first week and every early adopters who had one of the bonus levels get the full DLC for free.
What do you guys think?