We didn't make it with all the changes and fixes before christmas, but at least Schrödinger - our Crazy Cat Scientist has now a christmas hat! Click the link to check it!
Here are some changes we made in this version of the game apart from the hat!
- Added multiple new animations for the Schrodinger - our Crazy Cat Scientist.
- Added two new Tetromino bricks: Moving Brick and Indestructible Brick. Check them in the Level Editor!
- Added the option to adjust volume of music and sound effects, separately.
- Added the option to enable and disable tutorials.
- Bricks are now destroyed over time when placed in Acid Obstacles.
- Water Obstacles conduct electricity produced by Electric Bricks.
- Exploding Bricks will now destroy everything within 1-unit range when removed with a Destruction Point.
- Level Editor: Reel and Cheese cannot be placed in Water or Acid Obstacles.
- Level Editor: Removed the limit where levels must have at least one brick defined.
- Level Editor: Added a 99 quantity limit for bricks that are being added to the list.
- You can hold an extra Tetromino Brick in your hand, when finishing the level, and the game will not crash.
- Background animations do not speed up after speeding up the game.
- Fixed the bug where Schrodinger appears out of nowhere.
- Bricks cannot be destroyed after finishing the level.
- The Linux version exits without crashing.
- Clicking the Repeat button multiple times will not crash the game.
- Optimized Water and Acid Obstacles. They are now renderered in a single draw call.
- Optimized electric particles.
10 new levels will be added in the forthcoming days.