The Beta version is ready!
- Nearly all previous levels have been redesigned or rearranged (currently 41 levels). These levels won't change in the final game release.
- Added Active Pause functionality (now you can freeze time and place the bricks without time pressure)
- Destruction Tokens have been replaced with Brick Bombs
- Videos, new location and enemies have been added
- Support for Achievements, Stats and Steam Cloud has been added
- Thousands of bugs has been fixed
Few things to note:
- Low video performance
- Keyboard support is only partially implemented
- Level Editor is currently disabled (we are currently working on adding Steam Workshop support)
- Don't worry about the game being finished by July 8th - the rest 39 levels are already made, but we just need a couple more weeks to test them.
- Please note the fact that all the levels have been redesigned - it means that all the existing saves will not work.
- Linux version still needs more testing, so please report any existing bugs :). Thanks!
See you in the next update!