Firstly - MouseCraft is currently -33% off
and it probably won't be in a similar discount for a longer time, so it's a pretty good time to get it if you still haven't played it.
Secondly - since the launch we have been fixing and adding some stuff, but we didn't feel like they're worth mentioning separately. We thought we will write a bigger post when there's more to tell and I guess now is a good time to do it.
Changelog since launch:
- Updated Steam integration to Steamworks 1.31 and fixed all Linux issues regarding Achievements, Leaderboards and Stats. It will also allow us to add Steam Workshop support in the future.
- Increased the performance and quality of videos for Mac OSX.
- Added full keyboard support - now you can play the game solely with a keyboard.
- Added Xbox gamepad support for Windows and Mac OSX (support for Linux is pretty experimental). Details below.
- Added 2 new languages: Italian and Dutch (thanks to Puxxup and jpelgrom)
- Added Polish descriptions and names for Achievements (thanks to RobeN)
- Added a "language sniffing" mechanism - the game will now set the language according to the operating system language (if there is no other language setting saved already).
- Optimized a lot of graphics stuff - reduced the number of draw calls by 30%.
- Added functionality to Effects toggle - setting effects to "off" will result in launching the game in a mode suitable for older, low-end computers.
- Added a green outline showing the currently active Moving Brick.
- Moved all brick outlines to a higher layer so they are more visible during Active Pause.
- Feature cutscenes will no longer appear if you have already completed the level where the feature was introduced.
- Lots of Level Editor bugfixes.
- Windows: Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers should work out of the box if you have the necessary drivers. A PS3 controller can be used with Motionin Joy[www.motioninjoy.com] application and emulating Xbox 360 controller.
- Mac OSX: requires free 3rd party driver by Tattiebogle[tattiebogle.net].
- Linux: We're not really sure it will work - it really depends on the drivers.
Oh, and here's a little image showing the controls scheme for Xbox controller:
Hope you'll like it!