Qualquer um pode entrar
Double Dragon Neon
Clique em qualquer uma das imagens abaixo para torná-la o novo avatar do seu perfil.
We would like to announce that an update is available for Double Dragon: Neon. This update fixes issues that have been brought to our attention from the forums and through support emails. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused during your time with DD:N and thank you for sticking with us while we addressed these problems. Below is a list of issues that have been fixed in this update:
Ver todos os 31 comentários
- Huge improvements were made to the online co-op portion of the game, reducing lag significantly and improving connectivity, giving a more enjoyable experience overall.
- Fixed issues during the Level 8 “Marian II” boss fight where players would experience slowdown and sometimes end up crashing.
- Fixed the resolution issue where some players would have the game load up and hear music and sounds but not see a picture.
- Fixed the issue where pressing Up on the D-Pad would sometimes cause the player to initiate a high-five on the controller.
- Fixed issues where some backgrounds in levels were not displaying properly in certain resolutions.
- Fixed the issue where choosing “Borderless” in Video Options was not working with certain resolutions.
- Fixed an issue with the Level 8 “Marian II” boss fight so that its arms are no longer off-screen during its idle animation.
- Added an option in the Settings menu so that mouse and keyboard players have a way to enable Ro-Bro Mode.
- Fixed issue with entering Ro-Bro Mode code.
- Additional bug fixes and tweaks to the game.
If you continue to find any issues, please email us through the support links on the Store Page or post here on the forums so we can address any and all issues.
Again we want to thank everyone for sticking with us while these issues were being fixed and hope that you find Double Dragon: Neon to be more enjoyable than ever!
Próximos eventos _
1 evento nas próximas 2 semanas
Todos os horários de evento são exibidos automaticamente no seu fuso horário local