Anyone can join
Steel Storm: A.M.M.O.
A.M.M.O. Community Hub
174 Members | 15 In-Game | 51 Online | 0 In Group Chat
Welcome to the Steel Storm A.M.M.O. community hub! Join in and help mold the game!
Leave a comment
- Improved performance on Canyon11 via camera angle and AI modification.
Level load should also be faster.
- Various map and UI improvements (new icons)
- Fixed explosion at start of level.
- Bases are now properly destructible via one lane.
- Added heavy tank and lightning tank encounters, and repair turrets to map.
- Middle base terminal neutrality fixed.
- Updated Rocket Turret behavior.
- Improved pathing.
- Balance change: homing missile damage halved.
- Stormshield is disabled this build for tweaking.
- Thunderbolt firing alignment adjusted.
- New Weapon: Squall, Helix, Stinger, Tornado and Mk variations
- Repair beam is always green.
- Storm Shield bug - Weapon currently not playable after changing tanks. Those who have it saved on loadouts will be able to use the storm shield. Don't change tanks or the bullets go awry.
- Bug for map testing in editor mode - requires that you save your mission and test a mission by playing it from the main menu
- Players may combine Storm weapons for now during this experimental phase ... we are currently testing performance and design balance so that major bullet hell will not lag the game.
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone