What’s happening Survivalist,
I’ll tell you what’s happening The Fun Pimps have just released Alpha 6 with many new features including: a much larger world, an awesome new metal forging system for gun and bullet crafting, a new snowy biome, 3 new snow zombies, many new locations including a ski lodge, sawmill, army camps, ghost town and more. The build also has many user requested fixes and changes including better PVP player spawning, new key bind window with mouse support and a new hold down ‘E’ vacuum item pickup function.
Here’s how you download it!
We’re using Steam’s awesome Beta feature which means users can still access and play Alpha 5 or Try out the new Alpha 6! Both will be available and here’s how you configure your Steam client to participate.
And for you detailed oriented folks here is a complete list of new Alpha 6 Release Notes. So check it out now funk soul brother!
Alpha 6 Official Release Notes[7daystodie.com]
- 1. Open your steam client.
- 2. Click on Games/View Games Library
- 3. Right click ‘7 Days to Die’ and select properties
- 4. From the new popup dialogue box select the ‘BETAS’ Tab
- 5. Under ‘Select the beta you would like to opt into’ - select ‘alpha_6 - Beta Testing’
- 6. The game will then update and download Alpha 6
- 7. Switching back to Alpha 5 is as easy as repeating steps 1-4 and on step 5 choose the option ‘None - Opt out of all Beta Programs’ and you’ll revert to Alpha 5 which will be re-downloaded and you can try Alpha 6 after it is improved.
You Stay Cool
The Fun Pimps