It's only been 2 days, but we have another build that we just released. Geoff did all of these changes on his own while Sean was messing with AI.
- Bugfix: couldn't expand stacked pieces during opponent's turn in Networked games.
- Bugfix: can now control camera while the AI is thinking
- Bugfix: networked games were showing up in the list of "in progress" games even after they had finished.
- New feature: made the camera angle "stick" between games so that if you prefer a certain angle (eg: top-down for fans of 2D) you don't have to reset that each game.
- Performance improvements to free up CPU usage (for good measure, and also to give the AI more to play with).
- Added a way for us to hide our games while we're testing so that you don't see BlueLine creating and leaving a bunch of games all day long. ;)
- Bugfix: fixed a "tearing" rendering error (caused part of the window to render blue instead of drawing the actual game). Thanks to user ddyer for bug-report!
- Bugfix: We think we fixed a crash that sometimes crops up at end-games for users who stream the game via Twitch.tv.
- Bugfix: when multiple games were played in a row, if the player used "enter" to place pieces, then the game got confused and placed multiple pieces. Thanks to user iavor.diatchki for the bug-report!
- Previously, the order that the users appeared in the Online lobby was fairly random, but now the host is always on the left. This makes it possible to more decisively chose who goes first when you're setting up the Game Settings when creating an online game.
As always, please let us know in the forums if you run into any bugs in the new release. Cheers!