Update Alpha Version 0.68a
- Added new game mode called Life Mode. The survivors share the same pool of lives and lose when there’s no life left.
- Jacob collision edited to prevent him from going through walls.
- Batteries now last 2 more minutes.
- Batteries now fully regenerate the flashlight.
- Phantom is now a little slower.
- Characters now start the game with their flashlights off.
- Planks now disappear when unlocked.
- Added a new map: Factory.
- Moved some monster spawn points.
- Some menu changes.
- Changed mouse cursor.
- Fixed lots of bugs causing character buttons to become available when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed lots of bugs causing unsync between players and host while in the lobby.
- Reduced udp packets size to improve connectivity.
- Reduced number of packets sent (some were being sent unnecessarily).
- Fixed bug causing players to send packets to a non-existent host (used to crash).
- Improved networking stability.
- Packets now correctly compute their size.
- Fixed a trap that didn't work.
- Fixed bug causing crashes between matches.
- Fixed crash when the default resolution doesn’t match the screen.
- Fixed incorrect cast when loading a character.
- Fixed bug causing crash for non-host players.
- Fixed bugs causing crashes related to the game interface.
- Fixed several bugs causing random crashes.
- Fixed several minor bugs.