Update Beta Version 1.0a
- New monster: Mary.
- New Insanity System.
- Add more 120 seconds on the battery duration.
- Add more batteries in some stages.
- Raised attack detection sensitivity.
- Phantom trap activation raised from 60 to 240 seconds.
- Feedback for low battery appears more easily.
- Added screen effect when looking directly to the monster.
- Added system to draw energy from survivors when going near them.
- Added system to consume battery from the survivors’ flashlights when drawing energy from them.
- Added frenzied mode (starts running really fast and can kill survivors).
- Added teleport, consuming some amount of energy for each teleport.
- Added auto teleport, after some time she’ll teleport without consuming energy.
- When teleporting near a survivor, appears facing him.
- Arms scare traps near the monster when teleporting (meaning if a trap went off, she must be nearby).
- Added cause: when in the dark (flashlight off).
- Added cause: when trying to open a locked door.
- Added cause: when someone dies.
- Added cause: when seeing the monster.
- Added cause: when alone.
- Added cause: when triggering a scare trap.
- Added event causing screen to go dark.
- Added event causing flashlight to flicker for a while.
- Added event causing screen to go black and white.
- Added event causing deafness for a while (hears a faint beep).
- Added event causing character to start gasping for breath.
- Added event causing character to hear a fake trap going off.
- Added event causing screen to flash with a negative image of a possessed version of the survivors.
- Added event causing a random keyboard button to stop working for a while (W, A, S, D, etc).
- Added event causing multiple arms to raise from the ground and start trying to catch the character (reduces character speed).
- Fixed some Father John animations.
- Lots of changes to reduce CPU usage when running the game (performance gain).
- Fixed bug causing flipped normals (render).
- Fixed bug with animations when playing backwards.
- Fixed bug causing survivors to randomly win a match right at the start.
- Fixed bug causing battery locations to desync.
- Fixed bug causing inventory to linger when dying in life mode.
- Fixed bug causing crouch animations to flicker.
- Fixed bug causing crashes in spectator cam.
- Several minor bugfixes.