This week you will notice a new update for How to Survive
, here are the patch notes for it:
- Game now supports Russian.
- Game now supports Japanese.
- Game now includes a system to remove “Missing stick” or “Unrepaired boat” progression blocker even is the save file have been corrupted.
- Game now includes files for the future “Hello, my name is Nina” DLC so players without Nina DLC can still play with players who purchase it.
- Two bugs in monkey quest rewards have been fixed.
- A memory leak causing random crash when travelling from an island to another has been corrected.
- Some minor bugs or network bugs have been fixed.
Also the “Hello, my name is Nina”
DLC will be available on May 28th at $1,99/€1,99/£1,59. Check out the awesome trailer here: http://youtu.be/szxjd7MA4_E
In it, we introduce you to Nina, the 4th playable character of the game! She is a talented young lady, with an unique skill tree that allows her to craft mean flamethrowers and improved chainsaws! She also has some original finishing moves to exterminate the zombie scum with style!
After that, we’ll focus on the next DLC we want to release this summer: “El Diablo” Islands.
We wouldn’t like to give too much away at this stage, so let’s say it obviously introduces a new set of distinctive islands to explore, new weapons and crafts, new gameplay-changing weather effects, new NPC’s, new zombies and threats, iguanas (yes, IGUANAS!) and… that’s all we can say, today.
Hope you enjoy it, stay tuned for more info