Early Access build updated!
- Steam leaderboard support! On all levels, scores are uploaded, and will be compared against the global leaderboard on Stage Clear
- Leaderboard option enabled on the main menu, can be filtered between number of players and global and friends only
- resolution and full screen settings written to settings.cfg file for ease of adjustment and recovery
- better support for the -popupwindow Launch Option under Windows. Add this to Launch Options for full screen windowed mode.
Tuning and Improvements
- Clear screen displays level name
- Battery time-out lengthened
- Vespula's Battery drops increased
- Coral's Plasma Field can now reflect Vespula's red flowers
- Vespula can be hit by her own red flowers
- more animations added to Vespula, rim light effect added to indicate when she is invulnerable
- vine behaviour improved
- experiEnce. Apparently this bothered a lot of people
- Beating Vespula no longer causes Starch to unlock a second time
- Starch's homing missiles now ignore Vespula during her ball phase
- Holly's cannonball more accurate, less prone to clipping walls
- Pickups now attach to rotating platforms correctly
- Wasps no longer get wedged under the platform in Discs
- Under the right circumstances, drones could lose all interest in the player. They were given a stern talking to about it and promised to take their job more seriously
What's coming next?
- Configurable controls - I wanted this to be in this update, unfortunately it ended up being more complicated than I anticipated, and instead of risking breaking something, I decided to prioritise leaderboards and general fixes. I apologise to everyone this is affecting!
- New level select system - should look a little nicer and support leaderboards!
- New levels and enemies! This update was mostly about laying groundwork, but we want to get back to focusing on the bits you actually play as soon as possible