Early Access build updated! (19th of October, 2013)
- New whitebox level - Assembly
- Art dressed levels - Process, Vespula
- Surround Sound support (configurable from the Audio Options menu)
- Leaderboards default to checking against friends list, then the global list (on the Stage Clear screen) Can be changed in the Game Options menu, including to disable submitting scores to the leaderboards all together.
- Command line multi monitor support, add -screens:3 to your command line to support three monitors
Tuning and Improvements
- New weapon sounds
- Oxygen's difficulty reduced (leaderboard reset)
- Vespula's stage time increased (more chance of getting a time bonus - the leaderboard has NOT been reset, but it should now be possible to get higher scores than previously)
- Vespula now has speech and dialogue, new effects
- Revolution's difficulty rebalanced (leaderboard reset)
- Battery timing in the later stages has been tuned slightly more generous
- Time before Pickups can be collected has been reduced
- Level name changes (Pillars -> Receiver, Discs -> Focus)
What's coming next?
- Configurable controls - was supposed to have been rolled out with this update, ran into some issues and didn't want to release it with bugs, apologies to anyone affected
- New level select system - it's getting there..........
- New enemy types
- New playable character