Hi everyone! We lost a bit of momentum last month but we're trying to build up steam again with new enemies and levels and tuning!
- New enemy type - "Reaper"
- New enemy variant - fido-that-drags-you-around
- New enemy variant - "Bubbler"
- new visuals for Heat (world 3 - 3) Also a slightly reworked level design. Enjoy being chased by a flamethrower on shiny floors!
- new whitebox level Relay (world 4 - 1) (replaces the whitebox level Pillars)
- new whitebox level Repeater (world 4 - 4)
- Assembly and Focus have been rebuilt with the new enemy types and rebalanced to represent a better progression through world 4 - as a result their leaderboards have been reset
- New music for world 5!
- Cactus now crash lands in the hangar, instead of getting caught on a hanger
- Red Bombers no longer attempt to beatbox while inside black holes
- The AI will no longer attempt to use your Pro Mode settings during Attract Mode
- slightly more lenient chain extension rules for end of waves during local co-op
- many tweaks and rebalances
- When starting the game with "-popupwindow" in order to play in full screen windowed mode (in Windows) you will not be able to set the game to fullscreen mode, but the options menu does not reflect this
- "Music Walls" still don't display anything when Music volume is set to zero.
- Native Dual Shock 3 support in OSX is busted. It is possible to work around it using a control remapper that makes the DS3 to emulate an xbox pad or similiar, and we are working on a proper fix
- Shadows are missing on certain integrated videocards under Linux
- Native Steam Controller support coming soon