Anyone can join
Assault Android Cactus
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
See all 20 comments
Changes and Improvements
- Daily Drive highscores have been migrated to Steam from the third party service we were using in the past. This is a backend change meant to work the same way as before but a side effect is an increase in responsiveness and being less prone to failing to save scores.
- Daily Drive now includes a Time Bonus like the Campaign levels to make the leaderboards more competitive.
- The Daily Drive now shows the date of the Drive you are about to play on the menu
- Final Boss Medulla has had hitpoint tuning intended to make specific phases slightly faster / easier. If you have struggled with Medulla's fight in the past, please try again now!
- With Pro Mode enabled (S+ Indicator or Auto-Restart) the Stage Clear screen will now display seconds with two decimal places of precision
- When Auto Restart is enabled, the in-game S+ Indicator turns purple
- Some older scores on Vespula, Venom and Medulla have been removed for no longer being possible to obtain with current scoring rules
- Fixed shadow projection issues on Zone 4 Boss Venom stage
- Improved/consistant lighting on the background Genki Star in all Zone 4 levels
- Fixed the transition effect at the end of the Final Boss Medulla fight to slide under particles/effects as intended
- Fixed mouse controls not correctly driving volume sliders on Main Menu
- Main Menu Leaderboards now have navigation sound effects
- Esc key now backs out of Leaderboards in Main Menu (consistent with other menus)
Upcoming Events _
1 event in the next 2 weeks
View all events
All event times are automatically displayed in your local system time zone