New Windows Patch 0.05
FORCED Windows patch 0.05 Changelog
- Player progression is now unified, meaning any crystals you gain carry over to other player modes (e.g. Getting 6 crystals in 1-player will mean you also have 6-crystals when playing 2-player)
- The Preparation Room has received a facelift.
- Improved game performance vastly, the game should now run much smoother on all systems.
- Tweaked a number of time trials including trial 9, 12 and 15.
- Fixed major bugs in Chamber 4. Everything should now be accessible and completable.
- Trial 25 is now available for play, have fun with the final boss.
- Introduced and tweaked Challenges for all remaining levels.
- Fixed a number of issues preventing players from connecting to each other.
- Optimized network feel and load, we should see improved client-side gameplay experience as well as better hosting capacity for most people.
- New gameplay mode, created as a different type of game from the main menu.
- Play against hordes of enemies with a limited arsenal. The players to survive the longest will be legend!
Main menu & GUI
- Now saves player progression to the steam cloud - this unfortunatly means that we had to wipe all progression
- Added leaderboards to trials, you can now compare your times to other gladiators. Show your worth!
- Main menu graphics reworked.
- Added profile system. It is now possible to create different profiles for your account.
- Improved usability to reflect drop-in functionality. A host can start the game and play while waiting for more players to join.
- Added kick player functionality for hosts.
- Fixed a number of issues with the settings menu.
- Fixed blurry UI on lower settings.
- Added an ability and new graphics to Morgrul the Swarmer King.
- Added new graphics to the Elite Swarmers.
- Blood Carrier (formlery known as the heal swarmer)
- New graphics
- New stats to reflects it’s floaty nature.
- Upgraded graphics
- Fixed a number of graphical issues that obscured the mechanics.
- Volcanic Hammer
- Core taunt: Added 25 healing to all allies in the radius.
- Frost Shield
- New graphics for the Frost Shield, defend your allies and smite your
- enemies with the power of winter!
- Added new music tracks for bosses, different chambers and special levels.
- Added a number of new Balfus lines, especially later in the game.
- You can’t quit the game with a controller.