Patch 1.05 brings a number of fixes to issues the community has helped us track down, as well as aid to determine which hosts are viable connections when searching through the server list.
Here's the changelog:
[/h1]FORCED v1.05 changelog[/h1]
- Introduced a Second Life to singleplayer. The first time you die in a Trial you will be resurrected and invulnerable for a short time. This should bring the singleplayer experience more in line with how multiplayer works, that is, not an instant loss. If you use the second life, you will not be able to get the Challenge crystal from the Trial.
- Fixed an issue with the tutorial not progressing in the last room when playing in Swedish, Portugese, Spanish
- Fixed an issue with ability descriptions not appearing when right-clicked after having rebinded the right-click.
- Fixed an issue with some systems getting a black screen on startup when on a wireless connection.
- Trial 17: Fixed an issue with the challenge being impossible in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with the Volatile Omelet achievement not awarding correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Student of Pain achievement not awarding correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Hodor achievement not showing as completed in Steam.
- Fixed an issue with progress achievements not updating correctly.
- Implemented connection status icon for the server list. This small indicator to the far right will show how well you can connect to a game, while the indicator at the top of the screen will show your ability to host. Green is good, yellow is some problems, red is bad and grey is unknown. This is an early version, and we know of an issue where some good connections will display as grey.
If you click on the details at the top of the screen you will get info about your status, which should help you find solutions to improve your ability to host.
- Fixed an issue with people not receiving a response from a drop-in server they had joined.
- Fixed an issue with people not returning to the main menu after a host disconnected.
- Fixed an issue with Survival times from the Amphitheatre not being uploaded.
From here on we'll keep working on the network, as we're currently getting a lot of data that'll help us improve on the solution.