We set patch 1.07 live this morning, and it’s a patch we’re quite excited about!
It brings a large rework to the controller input and should hopefully fix most of the controller issues out there.
While getting this patch out we’ve been devoting more and more resources to network fixes, so stay tuned for improvements in the near future!
Here's the changelog:
FORCED v1.07 changelog
- Fixed an issue with crystals of players being misaligned after people dropping out of the game.
- Fixed an issue with clients not being able to see Balfus moving when placed.
- Fixed an issue with people getting stuck in pause if a player left during the first cut-scene of the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with controllers not being able to navigate the settings menu properly.
- Fixed an issue with the server list changing search range when pressing refresh often.
- Fixed an issue with the Challenge objective not failing when you died in Singleplayer.
- Controller Input
Thanks to everyone in the community for reporting bugs and helping us track down the causes.