Patch 1.06 is finally out! Some things gave us a lot of troubles so we decided to keep them out of the build and get the network fixes we made out.
We’ll be working on getting the controller fixes we’ve been working on out as soon as possible.
Here's the changelog:
[/h1]FORCED v1.06 changelog[/h1]
- The singleplayer extra life now has a cooldown of 30 seconds, as indicated next to the healthbar.
- Implemented the Kickstarter and competition reward skins in the game. These allow people to change the colour of their armour to Golden, Black, Green or Pink. We will be sending information on how to use these in a mail very soon.
- Implemented Kickstarter reward emote. Hope you’ll be entertained.
- Trial 24 - A Bone To Pick
- Fixed an issue with the activator shrines not appearing correctly when Mordar entered his 50% health phase.
- Fixed an issue with the bone shrines locking the orb indefinitely if destroyed before fully appearing.
- Fixed an issue with the Volatile Omelet achievement not awarding correctly for clients.
- Fixed an issue with wireless connections stopping traffic on regular intervals while FORCED was running.